208 Aviation strives to provide customers with a superior distinctive quality workmanship and complete satisfaction, while meeting the customer's high requirements and budget with on time results.
No matter what service we are providing, your requests and needs are of the utmost importance to us. We strive to deliver a professional service, establishing a mutual and beneficial partnership that works.
- Aircraft maintenance and repair
- Component repair and overhaul
- Aircraft modifications including service bulletin and airworthiness directive embodiment
- Ageing aircraft inspections including corrosion prevention control
- Pre-Purchase inspections
- Aircraft weight and balance
- Turbine engine compressor wash
- Supplemental structural repairs
- Major and minor structural repairs
- Aircraft hangarage and management
- Compiling of up to date aircraft maintenance status reports
- Perform in-house heavy maintenance on Pratt & Whitney PT6 engines up to Hot Section Inspection (HSI), fuel nozzle refurbishment and borescope inspection.
Owning any aircraft can be costly. Being a trusted aircraft maintenance organisation, 208 Aviation can assist you in all aspects of the aircraft maintenance.
We would love to hear what we can do for your aircraft ﬂeet!